I.Introduction to dry-type iron-core reactor
Dry-type iron-core reactor has the merits ofmaintenance-free, high mechanical strength, strong resistance to short-circuitimpact, high insulating strength and long service life. It makes up the defectof large magnetic flux leakage and floor area of dry-type air-core reactor andis suitable for urban power network substation, undergroundsubstation and indoor substation, etc. places with requirements forelectromagnetic interference and limited installation space.
II.Structure characteristics of dry-type iron-core reactor
1. Dry-type iron-core reactor is thereactor consisting of iron core and winding not soaked in insulating liquid andwith the magnetic circuit made up of magnetic material and non-magnetic gaps.
2. Dry-type iron-core reactor has theepoxy resin modeling and solid insulation structure and three phases in onebody, takes the silicon steel sheet as the magnetic medium and consists ofannular iron yoke and iron core pillar. Its coil consists of severalencapsulations and is formed by parallel winding small section and strandedflat type copper wires, which effectively reduces the product volume and loss;
3. The iron-core and winding of reactorare not soaked in any liquid and its cooling method is air self-cooling. Themedium is oil-free and has good safety, which is convenient for manufacture andmaintenance and is easy to operate;
4. The iron core pillar consists ofradiation type discus with high filling coefficient and special stone air-gapsand is a firm entirety finally formed by epoxy pouring and high temperaturecuring to lower the eddy-current loss of iron core and noise;
5. Reactor winding consists of severalencapsulation coils and each coil is winded by enameled rectangular wire withglass-fiber having good insulation performance and makes insulationencapsulation for coil by using epoxy resin and is finally formed by hightemperature curing. The heat resistance grade is F;
6. The reactor coil is made byparalleling winding small section and flat copper wire, which effectivelyreduces the eddy current loss in lower wire of harmonic;
7. Axial heat dissipation channels arein coil encapsulations of encapsulation reactor and have excellent heatdissipation performance;
8. Reactor has good electricalinsulation performance and mechanical performance after the high temperaturecuring of coil and iron core.
1. Coil is made by pouring epoxy resinand has the virtues of flame retarding, self-extinguishing, high mechanicalstrength, strong resistance to short-circuit impact, good insulation strength,little magnitude of partial discharge and long service life;
2. The manufacture technology ofdry-type transformer is used in the iron core manufacture and has smallvibration, low noise, little magnetic leakage and magnetic interference toenvironment;
3. The product has compact entitystructure, small installation size and occupied space;
4. All performances of the product canreach the level of the same kind of contemporary international product.
III. Classification and function of dry-type iron-core reactor prodcut
1.Dry-type iron-core series reactor
It is the seriesreactor consisting of iron core and winding not soaked in insulating liquid andwith the magnetic circuit made up of magnetic material and non-magnetic gaps. It is serially connected with the shuntreactor in the electrical power system to inhibit the wave distortion of powergrid voltage, control the harmonic component flow-through capacitor and limitthe combination lock surge of capacitor. (DL462-92)
Dry-typeIron-core Series Reactor
2.Dry-typeiron-core shunt reactor
It is the shuntreactor consisting of iron core and winding not soaked in insulating liquid andwith the magnetic circuit made up of magnetic material and non-magnetic gaps.It is the reactor connected between the phase and ground, phase and neutralpoints or phases in the electrical power system to compensate the capacitivecurrent. (GB1094.6)
Dry-typeIron-core Shunt Reactor
3.Dry-typeand iron-core neutrality point reactor
It is thereactor connected between the neutral point and ground in the electrical powersystem and able to limit the line to ground current value within the requiredvalue at the time of earthing failure in the system. (GB1094.6)
Dry-typeand Iron-core Neutrality Point reactor
It is reactorhaving the inductance changing with the operating voltage or current andserially connected with thyristor to control substantial deviation of voltage,relieve high voltage flickering and make reactive power compensation indirect-current transmission terminal.